Mindy Learns a Moral Mindy Learns a Moral

Fantastic

Great animation, crisp visuals, numerous funny gags and some important morals conveyed in a genuinely funny manner make this glash a must-see.
Keep up the amazing work.

After the robbery After the robbery

Well...

You can't say you didn't fulfill the brief! =D
Saved.

Randomness... Really!! Randomness... Really!!

Pretty good.

Most random flashes turn out pretty badly, but this one was actually pretty watchable.
The consistent images helped make the flash more... something. :P
What was the song, by the way?

Dancing Lasha Tumbai Dancing Lasha Tumbai

Saved...

for being so camp.
Which version is that, by the way?
I've not heard that one before.

Ruined Ruined

Absolutely Fantastic

This is a great example of an exceptional flash. The graphics are crisp and humourous, the movement is extremely fluid, and the sound is extremely well placed. My only gripe about this submission is the somewhat emotionless voice-acting, especially in the first booby-trap scene, but this does not detract from the enjoyment of this flash in any way.
It's obvious that a lot of time was spent on this creation, and the result is a extremely funny and enjoyable flash. For that reason I am voting 5, and am proud to protect this. :)

Turbulance Turbulance

Good Premise

Just crappy execution.
The art style and the idea are nice, but it needs sound, has to be longer, and defo needs a plot.
I hope to see a better incarnation of this sometime soon.

R.I.P Caterpie R.I.P Caterpie

Caterpie Died!?

Why was I not told!? ='(

Fantastic Trio O Old Guys Fantastic Trio O Old Guys

Good Stuff

The parodies were funny, the art style was nice, some of the characters were hilarious to look at at some points, and some of the ideas were amazinly funny. The only bad thing I have to say about this flash is the voice acting. Movie trailer narration by its very nature is melodramatic, and try to get other voice-actors and not just yourself playing different roles.
Other than that, this is a good flash, and well worthy of protection.

jucama responds:

Thank you for your comments.

Hart's Valentine III Hart's Valentine III

Fantastic

This flash is fantastic. The visuals are great, the sound is crisp and clear, and the story is entertaining all the way through. This is going into my favourites list. Extremely good job, and I'm very proud to protect this.

Sonic Breaks his Neck Sonic Breaks his Neck

Hilarious!

This a really funny flash! The story and central premise and just simply hilarious, the graphics are fantastic and the voices are crisp and clean, which all add up to make an extremely watchable flash. And the music choice was excellent! The credits were also cery neatly done. Very well done with this flash.