The Secret Button The Secret Button

Easy...

...if you use the tabe button. :P

NG tutorial 1.05 NG tutorial 1.05

Good Handbook

Informative handbook, with a music selection that was good. Those balls drove me crazy! Good flash, worthy of protection.

maxc16 responds:

Thankyou for those kind words. Yes those balls are annoying... but dilebaretly annoying. I also like the music... its by fast crew. Cheers mate.

Insult Generator 2 Insult Generator 2

Great!

This is a great idea, and I'm sure I'll be using this a lot in the future! My only gripe is that the music is a bit crap. Good work!

Banjax responds:

Honestly... I don't care for the music much myself :D
I only chose it cos it was a fave among most people I talked to.
Thanks for liking the rest!

Dynasty Street Dynasty Street

Extremely Fun Game

This game contains crisp graphics, good responsiveness for its controls, and it just oozes fun. The music choice really fitted each situation well, and I can tell someone has been listening to You've Come A Long Way, Baby by Fatboy Slim!
However, the Story mode could have been longer, and more guns would have enhanced this game. These points do not detract from the quality of this game, though.
Great flash. I hope to see more from you in the future.

Bunny VS World [Beta 1.0] Bunny VS World [Beta 1.0]

Fun Game

This game is shaping up to be pretty groovy. The graphics are good, the gameplay is tight and responsive, and the choice of music is fantastic! The movement of the bunny is fluid and realistic, and I can't stop laughing at what he says when he dies. The bunny would benefit from a deeper and more mature voice, as this flash can't decide whether it wants to be funny or serious, and I think that making the game more serious (well, as serious as you can get witha story like that!) would enhance it greatly.
I cannot wait to play the full version.
And please, PLEASE, get rid of the horrible opening.
Good luck in in the future.

Flyborg responds:

haha don't worry the opening is just for the demo. :)

Dodge ball Dodge ball

Simple, But Addictive

Very fun little game. All it needs now is some sound, some spruced up graphics and maybe some power-ups. Well done. Good job.

Jey123456 responds:

thx like you nust have seen im currently working on a better with musics, sound and some power ups. so be patient and you will see a better and improved version.

Pinball Smash Up Pinball Smash Up

Great Game

I have always loved Breakout, and this is an excellent upgrade of it. The music, the sound effects, the graphics, everything made this great fun. The slow motion is a nice, if a little pointless, effect. Sometimes it is hard to make your bat connect with the ball, but this is a fun, well-made game. Good job, and keep up the good work.

Escape From Work!! Escape From Work!!

Funny Game

Not the best graphics- or sound-wise, but still a fun little timewaster.

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

Fantastic Little Game

This game is great fun! I could spend a whole day nuking Bush! Original idea, executed superbly. Well done!

Powerfox V.2 Powerfox V.2

Good fun

Good little game that holds your interest. Good job.