Mindy Learns a Moral Mindy Learns a Moral

Fantastic

Great animation, crisp visuals, numerous funny gags and some important morals conveyed in a genuinely funny manner make this glash a must-see.
Keep up the amazing work.

After the robbery After the robbery

Well...

You can't say you didn't fulfill the brief! =D
Saved.

Randomness... Really!! Randomness... Really!!

Pretty good.

Most random flashes turn out pretty badly, but this one was actually pretty watchable.
The consistent images helped make the flash more... something. :P
What was the song, by the way?

The Secret Button The Secret Button

Easy...

...if you use the tabe button. :P

NG tutorial 1.05 NG tutorial 1.05

Good Handbook

Informative handbook, with a music selection that was good. Those balls drove me crazy! Good flash, worthy of protection.

maxc16 responds:

Thankyou for those kind words. Yes those balls are annoying... but dilebaretly annoying. I also like the music... its by fast crew. Cheers mate.

Insult Generator 2 Insult Generator 2

Great!

This is a great idea, and I'm sure I'll be using this a lot in the future! My only gripe is that the music is a bit crap. Good work!

Banjax responds:

Honestly... I don't care for the music much myself :D
I only chose it cos it was a fave among most people I talked to.
Thanks for liking the rest!

-Trainstation dukeout- -Trainstation dukeout-

Amazing

Pounding drums, thumping bass, pumping synths, fantastic time changes...
A perfect D'N'B song, and one of my favourites in the NG Audio Portal.
Nice job!

Average Terminal Average Terminal

Amazing Song

This is such a catchy song. The vocals are pefectly suited, with the lead being crisp and clear. It's simple, with the restrained instruments adding so much to the song. One of those songs that deals with a melancholy subject, yet sounds so happy. A perfect pop song.
For my college course, I have to find an indie artist that would be suitable for signing, with the hopes of releasing an album. You fit the bill perfectly, and if it wasn't for the huge distance gap, I'd suggest you immediately.
With song-writing like this, you guys are destined for success.

Ginchy responds:

well, distance isn't what it used to be with technology being like it is. thanks for your kind words. I'm glad you like the song.

Banjo Twist Banjo Twist

Good stuff.

You used Apple Garageband, didn't you? :P
I know because I have a YouTube video with exactly the same banjo part in it. :P
Nice hearing it again. :)